1.We will use your personal information (name, address, phone number, e-mail address, place of work, nationality and passport number for foreign customers, etc.) for the following purposes.
- Provision of services from the Head Office
- Contacting you to confirm your reservation and other details
- Information from the Head Office
- As determined by laws and regulations, and only customers who have given their consent to "4" will be informed.
2. The Head Office will not provide guests’ personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
- When requested by the guests, such as when making reservations for other tourism sites.
- When it is necessary to report to the travel agency that the guests utilized.
- When it is difficult to obtain the consent of the guests due to an emergency such as sudden illness or injury.
- When there is a request for provision based on laws and regulations.
3.Requests for disclosure, revision, and suspension of use of personal information from guests shall be handled as follows.
- We will immediately disclose when we receive a request to disclose the registered contents of a guest’s own personal information. If there is a case where we cannot disclose the information, we will explain the reason.nsigns a task to the third party to achieve the services that a customer requests When complying with laws and regulations
- If we receive a request from a customer to revise or suspend the use of personal information, we will promptly deal with the request within the limits of the law.
- The procedures listed in 3-2 shall be carried out as follows.
- To verify your identity, please mail us a copy of your resident card or driver's license.
- Responses will be sent by registered mail to the address listed on your resident card.
- Please note that there will be a handling charge of JPY1,000- .
For inquiries, please contact the information below.
Head Office: CAMPTON Inc.
185-1 Arima-cho, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8472, Japan